fuel injector cleaners offer a myriad of advantages such as:
- Better fuel economy. By using high-quality fuel injector cleaners you can improve gas mileage. Since injectors’ nozzles are free from deposits they can create an optimal spray pattern and deliver the precise amount of fuel.
- Lower emissions. When you keep both, the injectors and the air inlet, clean you can ensure the lowest emissions possible making it easier to pass MOT and other emission-related tests.
- Protect the exhaust and emissions systems. Top-quality products like Teclfow Speed Cleaner maintain its cleaning power even after exiting the combustion chamber. The result is that your complete exhaust system will also be “decarbonized”. In a nutshell, the oxygen sensors, EGR valve, and the catalytic converter will also benefit from the cleaning process.
- Prevent engine misfires. When left unattended, misfires can damage your engine. That’s why it’s important to reduce the likelihood of misfires as much as possible. By maintaining your entire fuel delivery system clean, you are effectively lowering misfires occurrences.
- Lower maintenance costs. As mentioned already in the article, carbon buildup puts at risk engine’s internal parts. That’s why performing regular fuel injector cleaning services definitely saves you time and money.
- Increase overall engine performance. Without any doubt, regardless of the fuel injector technology, a carbon-free fuel system will work at peak performance, meaning you will enjoy better driveability, increased horsepower, and better response.